Tickerface is building the world's first shoppable content monetization platform.
We believe shopping should be a fun and interactive experience. Our product lets content publishers enable their audience to buy products from any retailer without losing their attention. Content no longer needs to be a funnel to pass people through to product pages, with Tickerface, every product link is shoppable.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join Team Tickerface. Working out of our London HQ, you will play a key role in building and shaping key features that people use every day.
What you'll do:
- Create great user experiences that push the limits of ecommerce.
- Build fun products.
- Develop new features from the drawing borade through implementation and launch
- Perform code reviews and QA that guarantee clean code
- Evaluate the tech of every decision
- Work with a team of unbelievable talented people that love what they do
Our Tech Stack:
- Django Rest Framework
- Really, really good software engineers
- Bachelors degree in a technical field such as computer science (or equivalent years of experience)
- Strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Outstanding results demand hard work; 40-hour workweeks are a ghost at Tickerface!
- Expert in Python, Web Services, SQL and Scraping
- An individual who cares deeply about building amazing user experiences
- Someone who loves a good challenge
- Someone who loves learning and teaching
- Someone who's great to work with - we are a bunch of very smart people that love and respect each other.
- Past experience being an entrepreneur or founding member of a startup
- Experience creating and launching internet products
- Experience in data science and deep learning
- Competitive salary
- Season ticket loans
- Free access to online courses and training
- Friday drinks and pizza on the house
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying